Do You Need Help?
Take this simple quiz to find out.
We know that asking for help is not easy for anyone. Preferred Private Care understands and can provide the assistance you need to remain in the comfort and security of your own home. The following questions will help you understand if now is the time to ask for help. Do you…
- Have a fear of falling?
- Have a feeling of loneliness?
- Have unexplained weight loss?
- Have difficulty making decisions?
- Have difficulty driving safely?
- Have an empty refrigerator?
- Have a decreased interest in leaving the house?
- Have unmade beds or dishes in the sink?
- Have difficulty remembering medications?
- Have a fear of losing your independence?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are not alone. Preferred Private Care is here and ready to help you. We strive and have built a reputation on offering quality care and services at affordable prices. We know times are tough in this economy. The cost-effective Live-In Service is and always has been our specialty providing you with peace of mind and 24/7care. Preferred Private Care’s Personal Care services include,but are not limited to:
- Eating and Drinking
- Medication Reminders
- Walking, getting in and out of bed or chair
- Toileting / bowel and bladder management
- Snack or Meal Preparation
- Daily Medication Reminders
- Dress & Hygiene Assistance
- Transportation to Appointments
- Errands, Grocery Shopping
- And so much more.
A top-notch company that cares about its clients. I highly recommend them. Carole and her staff are the best.
I have referred families to Carole McGary many times over the years because I know how honest and ethical she runs her business. I always get excellent feedback from our Kentucky clients about the service they receive from Preferred Private Care when they stay in Florida during the winter. Thank you for all you do! (Google Review)
Preferred Private Care is an excellent private care company. They helped my grandma before she passed away. Thanks a lot.
Ready to Start Care?
Our resource of dedicated care providers sets the industry standards. We exceed our clients’ expectations with a gentle touch, understanding your needs, and offer affordable solutions to give you the comfort of care in the comfort of your home. Call us at 772-200-4245 or request assistance.